Khor Fakkan Tour
From: 125 AED / Person
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Khorfakkan Tour is a calming and comforting experience. You will find no noise or city jumble, just a squeaky-clean beach, an attractive man-made waterfall, age-old themed architecture, and mountains in pleasant weather.
Located amidst the rugged Hajar Mountains (biodiverse mountains) in the Emirates of Sharjah, Khorfakkan Tour makes a perfect one-day or weekend getaway. There are many things to do in the town, such as visiting Shees Park, Rafisah Dam, Khorfakkan Amphitheater, and Khorfakkan Waterfall at Beach. We offer special packages that will let you enjoy the stunning beauty of this historical place and explore its surrounding hidden gems.
KHORFAKAN TOUR PACKAGE DETAILS:
Here are some of the activities you can enjoy during your Khorfakkan Tour:
- Shees Park: This massive park covering an area of 11,362 square meters is located near Wadi Shees. There is a playing area, shaded seats, and plenty to do here. You can climb the mountain walkways, stroll around the park, or simply admire the waterfall it nestles.
- Shea Fortress: This newly restored hidden gem is located close to the Wadi Shea Khorfakkan. It is a famous picture point and a must-visit place. Take tons of pictures here and create long-lasting memories.
- Al Rafisah Dam: The dam was originally built in the 1980s but has been upgraded for tourists. It features a rest area, picnic play area for kids, an eatery, a visitor’s center, and a serene ambiance that is missing in city life. As part of our special package for the Khorfakkan Tour, you can have a memorable kayaking experience here amidst the scenic beauty of the dam.
- Khorfakkan Amphitheatre: This unique tourist attraction is built in accordance with Roman architecture. The Khorfakkan amphitheater has preserved the local culture impressively and has become one of the must-visit places in Sharjah. It spreads over an area of 1700 square meters and is big enough to accommodate more than 3500 visitors. This amphitheater is equipped with a cooling system.
- Al Shalal Waterfall: Get mesmerized with the beautiful Al Shalal Waterfall in Khorfakkan. It is situated right next to the Khorfakkan amphitheater. So, once done exploring at the amphitheater, relish the panoramic views of the waterfall.
- Al Rabi Tower: This century-old historical monument was constructed in 1915. It marks the start of a hiking trail that leads up to a 395-meter high summit where you can enjoy panoramic views of the surroundings.
- Khorfakkan Beach Walkthrough: This 3-kilometer long crescent-shaped beach is mesmerizing in every way possible. You can swim, enjoy water sports, or relax on the beach. It is a perfect destination to spend some relaxing time with your near and dear ones.
Our Khorfakkan trip includes a delicious lunch consisting of various Arab delicacies. It includes vegetarian and meat options. However, it is important to communicate your food preferences in advance to our representative.
ADVANCE DEAL, BASIC DEAL, Private KhorFakkan Tour