Dubai City Tour
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
This tour takes you to some of the most popular tourist destinations in Dubai, including the Dubai Museum, the Gold Souk, the Spice Souk, Sheikh Mohammed’s Palace, the Dubai Marina, the Palm Jumeirah, and the Jumeirah Mosque.
ADDITIONAL PICKS (PAID)
What to wear
- Comfortable clothing
- Appropriate clothing for visiting the mosque (i.e., long sleeves and long pants)
- Visit the Dubai Museum and learn about the city’s history.
- Shop for gold and spices at the Gold Souk and the Spice Souk.
- Take a photo at Sheikh Mohammed’s Palace.
- See the Dubai Marina and the Palm Jumeirah.
- Visit the Jumeirah Mosque and learn about Islam.
Here are some additional details about the tour:
- The Dubai Museum is located in the Al Fahidi Fort, which was built in 1800. The museum tells the story of Dubai from its humble beginnings as a fishing village to its current status as a modern metropolis.
- The Gold Souk is located in the Deira district of Dubai. It is the largest gold market in the world, with over 200 shops selling gold jewelry.
- The Spice Souk is also located in the Deira district. It is a maze of narrow alleyways filled with stalls selling spices, incense, and traditional medicines.
- Sheikh Mohammed’s Palace is located in the Zaabeel district of Dubai. It is the official residence of the ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
- The Dubai Marina is a man-made waterway that is home to some of the most luxurious skyscrapers in the world.
- The Palm Jumeirah is an artificial island in the shape of a palm tree. It is home to some of the most exclusive resorts in the world.
- The Jumeirah Mosque is a beautiful mosque that is open to non-Muslims. It is located in the Jumeirah district of Dubai.